Greek Yogurt Caesar Salad
The Greek yogurt dressing is versatile and can be used as a dipping sauce on a vegetable platter. Double or triple the recipe to have this healthy dressing handy for an anytime salad treat.
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 cups croutons
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided in half
- 1 cup plain Norman’s Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup lemon juice or vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or use Gefen frozen garlic cubes)
- Pinch of black pepper
- Combine romaine leaves, grape tomatoes and croutons in serving bowl.
- Mix yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, black pepper and ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Mix dressing into salad.
- Top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Prep: 5 min | Ready In: 5 min | Yield: serves 6-8
By: Joy of Kosher